Almost Beta 2 Cloud Storage fails

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 20 15:22:15 PDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 07:45:12AM +1000, Rick Walsh wrote:
> >> Save to cloud used to work for me on Fedora 22 building from master, so
> I tried to checkout at an old commit around the time I last saved to cloud
> successfully, which was in late July.  My intention was to bisect it, but I
> couldn't find a "good" point to start.  I suspect something must have
> changed in my Fedora 22 configuration, but I have no idea what.
> >

> > Do you build libgit2 from source or do you use the library that comes
> with F22? That's the most obvious potential issue
> >

> I built libgit2 from source using the build.sh script. The backtrace shows
> it's the library in the install-root directory. I also get the same error
> running your Fedora 22 beta 2 binary.

I spent all day cleaning up the mess I got myself in with Qt5.5 so I
didn't investigate this any further.

Linus, you're on Fedora 22 - have you ever played with the "official"
cloud storage instead of our private repositories?

I have an F22 VM somewhere... I'll get to this at some point but likely
not today as I already spent 7+ hours on Subsurface today...