FB transfers

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 21 21:00:00 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 04:41:46AM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> I set my Preferences on the FB tab, provide userID & password. Subsurface
> replies "To disconnect Subsurface....... use the button below". Then I
> select Apply.
> However, the FB icon does not appear in the Notes tab of Subsurface. Am I
> doing something wrong? Or has the UI changed?

The UI has changed. Since almost no one uses this (after lots of people
asking for it - go figure) and since it caused oddities in the UI when not
in use we decided to move it up into a menu. I thought this was discussed
here. Sorry for not explicitly making sure that you were copied.

Once you authenticate in the preferences there is now a new top level menu
"Share on" which then has one entry "Facebook".