Almost Beta 2 Cloud Storage fails

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:51:06 PDT 2015

>Sorry, on my phone. You clearly do have connectivity issues with the cloud server which is actually an AWS instance.
>Hmmm
>That's annoying. I went with a cloud server because i assumed that would cause the fewest connectivity issues. Clearly wrong.
I don't have the diagnostics ( or the ability) to get decent debug information , but I also ran trace route and ping from my two pc's yesterday and get a similar pattern to those from Rick Walsh
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
C:\Users\REPORTING>ping cloud.subsurface-divelog.orgPing statistics for 52.25.223.173:    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

They are both W7, but one is connected to the internet via a satellite system in Norway and the other through a VPN to the UK so its unlikely to be a local connection issue. Im hoping that because the other system being discussed is linux then its unlikely to be a windows issue either.