More OSTC3 Bt woes on DC config

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Sat Sep 26 01:38:15 PDT 2015

> I'll reboot the laptop shortly to check whether this behavior is also
> present in the Linux-version of Subsurface (latest from Git).

Yes, same behavior, with the only difference that in Linux I need to do
the pairing in the Remote Bluetooth device selection-dialog, and when
clicking Save on that dialog, the main dialog shows Unsupported function
at the bottom of the dialog window.

This is on Fedora 22, Subsurface v4.4.97-81-gc4eb9571bea0, built with
libdivecomputer v0.5.0-devel-Subsurface-branch
(8932b2a936a237284e0bffcea562c406551ab433)

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted