Testing on Windows 10

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 04:08:17 PDT 2015

On 27 September 2015 at 14:00, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 September 2015 at 20:45, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > Oh wow, that's a new one. But hold on. 10 dives? I don't think we have
>> > such a standard template. Is this a template you did yourself?
>> >
>> > I just did a quick check here with the six dive template and things seem
>> > about right... Can you tell us more about this?
>> >

>> i've just tried with many different use cases and all the bundled
>> templates and i can't reproduce such a bug.
>> Rick, could you provide detailed steps and your divelog file so that
>> we can find out what's going on?
>

> I'd rather not send the log file to a public list, but happy to share it
> with you, or other individual developers if you can't reproduce it.

if you no longer can reproduce the bug with the bundled "Two dives"
template that won't be necessary.

> Steps were:
> 1) select last three trips (total 10 dives) in dive list
> 2) file->print, select two_dives template
> 3) print (or print preview shows the same)
>
> I just tried with the "Two dives", rather than "two_dives" template, and
> that does the right thing.  It looks like the problem is an obsolete
> template.

that's indeed an obsolete template. "Two dives" is the correct naming
and probably the de-facto up to date template.
my guess is that you installed subsurface in the same folder while the
new printing module was under development and you ended with both the
old and new templates. or you did an export/import of the old template
at some point.

though, i have no explanation how a template can result in the same
profile being printed for many dives or the dive notes missing. makes
no sense to me.

lubomir