Testing Beta

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:39:44 PDT 2015

Im running Windows 10 and the latest daily.
Installed ok, read my cloud data correctly.
Allowed me to open, change etc. saves back to the cloud
I also finally saw the loading bar and spinner but only when I explicitly click save.
Downloaded from Suunto D4i ok.
Imported a log file (csv) from my CCR.  Although it imports ok, it wasn't applying a new dive number, it just kept it at zero.
The other issue I noticed, and looking back it appears on all my imported CCR dives, at the start of my ccr log, I have the last  few readings before you trigger the minimum depth reading. All it means is that data is written over its self but it does look weird.
I also checked with my android tablet and i can see the data from the cloud. I cleared the data and re-read from clean adn can download the data - once I realised that the logon details are case sensitive.