Re[2]: Equipment info wrong

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 03:56:24 PDT 2015

Hi Linus,

I just realized the same, none of my code changes do anything to the events but I am working on a patch to detect pressure drops that happen if you decouple the regulator before the uemis has finished its dive which is usually 2-3 minutes after you surface.

If you have done some fixes already please let me know so we do not duplicate efforts. If you haven't it's a good learning for me but will take some time as I don't know that part of the code yet.

G. Lerch