Re[2]: Equipment info wrong

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:19:13 PDT 2015

Hi Dirk

I am fine, of course, with Linus' patch.
I dispute however that I was ever against the threshold unless I misunderstand something here. I also did no changes to any code concerning threshold. My work was focussed on getting the raw data in trying to deal with all uemis oddities.

You and I never discussed a threshold, that must have been someone else.

Nevertheless I'll try to get the last master with my lousy internet connection here in Egypt and continue testing.

I still suffer from not knowing the code too well and need to still learn a lot.
For example while trying to implement the pressure drop approach I found that even changing the base64 string wouldn't to anything to the equipment data nor the sac calculations. I spend 2 hours and didn't find out why because I am still so new to anything that is outside the uemis loader that I start to wonder whether I am useful at all.

G. Lerch