[PATHC] fix importing single dive from SDM

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:42:07 PDT 2016

I wonder if there has been a change in XSLT library that broke this
code. I am pretty sure this worked back in 2011 when I originally
wrote it. And it does not work now. Anyway, attached patches should
fix the bug reported on thread "iOS beta testing" regarding DM5 import
of individual dives. (Suunto has also done some slight changes in
their format)

miika