TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Jaspal Sahota jaspalsahota at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:50:12 PDT 2016

I think the sideways flick  detection can be too sensitive. I find myself flicking sideways when really I think I'm trying to flick upward - seems to happen when I've scrolled to the bottom of the page and I'm seeing the last line of the notes.
Not sure if this is because my thumb naturally moves more to the side or if there's something in the Ui doing the sideways 'translation'