iOS Feedback for 1.0.5 (4.5.2.1230)

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Wed Apr 6 14:03:11 PDT 2016

Testing on an iPhone 6 plus.

Tried to edit a dive with a fairly long divesite name.
Portrait mode of the phone: The input field is wider than the screen, so
I have no chance to put the cursor to the end of the field to append
something:

The input field also flows over on the much larger iPad.

Then turned the phone to landscape position in hope to get a wide enough
input field. Tapped into the Location field and the whole screen shifted
upwards out of visibilty leaving a lot of grey space, so I can't put the
cursor into the field at all any more. As soon as I try to scroll the
fields down and tap back into the Location fields it jumps up again:

After going back to the list, I can no longer open any dive from the
list to view it, the dive stays highlighted blue but no dive visible
until I kill the app and relaunch. The dive is there, as I can swipe to
the left when in the dive list and then it's there, but I can not access
it via the dive list.

This seems to be a general problem. When in edit mode and I tap on the
"<" in the top bar it brings me back to the list, but doesn't open any
more dives when I select one in the list. only way to get back is to
swipe to the left, cancel edit mode and then go back. I think the "<"
button on the top should cancel editing, then this would be fixed.

Another observation: After editing the Location of a dive that had GPS
coordinates, those are gone after saving. And it looks like they are
gone permanently, as the stay away after syncing and are also missing in
the desktop version after getting data from the cloud.

Ok, bedtime...

Rainer