Git access

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Apr 8 11:09:34 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 11:16:18AM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> I've just installed the latest test flight version on an iPad and I'm getting invalid credentials error messages.
>
> My password was working ok prior to the upgrade. Is there any way of telling if this is a git problem or could this be an access issue

I had a rather unfortunate admin induced database mishap yesterday. I THOUGHT that I had everything restored correctly, but if you have problems with your credentials I'll be happy to take a look and reset them if necessary...

> Additionally, is there a way of preventing subsurface mobile access the git even though there is ( very very poor)internet access? I can turn off the wifi and load my local version. But if the wifi is on, mobile will still try to access git. I tri d using the disable  auto git but that setting doesn't seem to save on shut down.

It's supposed to. Hmm. I know it did when I first tested it (because boy was I on a slow network...). I'll make sure that it works again in the next update.