Git access

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Apr 8 11:12:47 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 09:09:26PM +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:16 PM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I've just installed the latest test flight version on an iPad and I'm getting invalid credentials error messages.
> >
> > My password was working ok prior to the upgrade. Is there any way of telling if this is a git problem or could this be an access issue
> >
> > Additionally, is there a way of preventing subsurface mobile access the git even though there is ( very very poor)internet access? I can turn off the wifi and load my local version. But if the wifi is on, mobile will still try to access git. I tri d using the disable  auto git but that setting doesn't seem to save on shut down.
>
> I have the same problem, so I suspect something broke in the app (I
> didn't touch the credentials at all between working and not working)

Err. Umm... the server admin would like to request that you connect to
cloud storage from the desktop version of Subsurface. For those whose
credentials ended up in a hung state after I restored the backup after
fatfingering... never mind. Just connect from the desktop. And open your
cloud storage from there. After that it should work again in
Subsurface-mobile. If it doesn't, please contact me.