Divecomputer-reading from Mobile devices (Was: Divemate Fusion)

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Apr 10 00:42:01 PDT 2016

Hi,

this is going fast!

> On 09.04.2016, at 18:57, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> Because $9 is $9. And depending on where I ship it, the postage is
> going to be more than that ;)

Availability seems to be a problem at the moment. I preordered two at their website and it said „Ships in June 2016“. Let’s hope for the best.

In the meantime I will play a bit with a Pi that I have right here. I was thinking along the lines of adding a command line option to subsurface which just downloads new dives from an attached dive computer and updates the local git accordingly. Leaving the BT stuff for the moment and maybe doing wifi first (as that should be easier there).

Best
Robert