Subsurface not updated to 4.5.5 on Open Build Service (openSUSE and Fedora builds)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:35:38 PDT 2016

The latest activity I see from you (Dirk) is on 2016-03-28. There is
nothing after the release of Subsurface 4.5.5. Makes me suspect that
the metadata or content of the package you are attempting to push is
not the latest version but some earlier one. At least for me,
launchpad has not accepted packages that are identical to previous
ones even with some minor tweaking.

If you are trying to push the correct package and it is not accepted,
can you send me the .dsc, .changelog and the 2 tars and I'll take a
look. Not that I expect to do any miracles, but I used to fight with
Launchpad before you were kind enough to take that task from me :D

miika