Stupid Question

John Van Ostrand john at vanostrand.com
Wed Apr 13 13:57:18 PDT 2016

 LOL,

You know, I'd like to but two things are in my way. This was 150 dives ago,
so multiple edits and imports since. Second I have yet to figure out how to
use git for Subsurface storage.

It sounds like I'll be firing up Vim for an extended edit session. Or maybe
I could use an XML editor.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> You simply go back to the previous version in your git storage. You are
> using git storage, right?
>
> /D
>
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 04:49:07PM -0400, John Van Ostrand wrote:
> > While testing my libdivecomputer work I've inadvertently imported
> > duplicated dives using different computer names. When I select a dive I
> see
> > "Cochran EMC-20H (No.2 of 2) listed in the profile window. There's a 150
> > dives like this.
> >
> > How do I delete dive No.2 of 2, one 150 dives?
> >
> > --
> > John Van Ostrand
> > At large on sabbatical

John Van Ostrand