Stupid Question

John Van Ostrand john at vanostrand.com
Thu Apr 14 12:56:15 PDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> so _if_ you're a command line person, and _if_ you are comfy with git,
> the git format actually ends up being very powerful. It's much more
> powerful for these kinds of things than the XML one.

I built a company that specializes in Linux system integration, so the
command line is natural, git not so much. I had staff replace my tech
duties before git was popular with admins.

That's some very useful insight on how cloud storage and subsurface git
integration works. Thanks.

--
John Van Ostrand
At large on sabbatical