Subsurface-mobile releases

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 14 20:51:09 PDT 2016

I waited releasing the Subsurface-mobile 1.0.5 on Android until we got more feedback from the testers on the new way of saving changes - but I have heard absolutely nothing. This means that either people aren't testing, or it's working perfectly. I'd appreciate if people could play with this some more. Making changes, switching away from Subsurface and doing something else, coming back, etc.

Similarly, if you are part of the iOS testers, I'd appreciate another round of intense testing of build -1261 (same as for Android) as I would like to do our first official iOS release fairly soon. And given the painful long process to get something into the iTunes store for the first time, I'd like to make sure that there aren't any obvious gotchas in that build.

Thanks