Subsurface-mobile releases

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:16:58 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I waited releasing the Subsurface-mobile 1.0.5 on Android until we got more feedback from the testers on the new way of saving changes - but I have heard absolutely nothing. This means that either people aren't testing, or it's working perfectly. I'd appreciate if people could play with this some more. Making changes, switching away from Subsurface and doing something else, coming back, etc.

Well, I realized yesterday that I cannot save any changes on Android
anymore. (Modify divesite and do something else..switch back to
Subsurface-mobile, look around, kill ssrf-mobile, start again =>
changes disappeared)

> Similarly, if you are part of the iOS testers, I'd appreciate another round of intense testing of build -1261 (same as for Android) as I would like to do our first official iOS release fairly soon. And given the painful long process to get something into the iTunes store for the first time, I'd like to make sure that there aren't any obvious gotchas in that build.

Same test works on iPhone. However, the coordinates patch does not
seem to be in effect on this iOS build.

miika