Subsurface-mobile releases

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:59:32 PDT 2016

Good morning.

El 15/04/2016 05:51, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escribiĆ³:

> I waited releasing the Subsurface-mobile 1.0.5 on Android until we got
more feedback from the testers on the new way of saving changes - but I
have heard absolutely nothing. This means that either people aren't
testing, or it's working perfectly.

Sadly it doesn't.  Two issues for me, on android 4.3:

1- there are two lateral  margins which fool the display in portrait (see
attachment, took purposely to make it evident), not disturbing in landscape.

2- back button doesn't quit app, although works fine for the rest of
actions. So the app has to be manually killed.