Subsurface-mobile releases

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Apr 15 13:39:02 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 08:51:09PM +0100, David Tillotson wrote:

> I found that selecting "Dive list" from the left menu (even while on the dive list) makes the back button work to exit the app.

Haven't looked into this, on my todo list.

> Edits worked, but the save to cloud on a slow connection made the app look like it had frozen.

Which platform? I'm still thinking of ways to make this happen in the
background... I just wonder if I should wait until after I made a release
on iOS / update Android.

That said, in order to deal with Linus' complaints about the GPS situation
I ended up rewriting a bunch of code when I couldn't sleep this morning.
I just pushed this out and now more than ever think that I should wait a
little longer to get more people to test.

> Not had chance for much more testinv as yet, but I'll try and run through a semi-formal process over the weekend.

That would be extremely welcome. I'll make new test binaries available
tonight.