DLD Changes

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Sun Apr 17 09:53:32 PDT 2016

Hi Miika,

Am 17.04.16 um 16:40 schrieb Miika Turkia:
> What we are currently missing with this sort of import is the moment
> within the dive when the picture was taken. Subsurface format being
> the following:
>
>    <picture filename='/home/mturkia/Pictures/P1090003.jpg'
> offset='+17:06 min' hash='e1ecd7adf24050fe05f23b4875f634d1dffeeee9'/>
>
> I guess we could try to run our image import function along with
> divelogs.de import when pictures are included to prepare the offsets.

I don't use this "when in the dive was the picture taken", this has
never worked for me and to be honest, it's never been my favorite
feature in Subsurface... Whenever I tried the pics were either not
visible at all or somewhere wrong, because the divecomputer time is
never synced to my cameras time.

So I can't deliver that info, only solution would be to check the EXIF
data of the pic and do that offset thing in Subsurface. Problem is here:
If the picture was larger than 900px on the long side, its gets resized
to max 900px and that deletes all the EXIF information :-(

Rainer