RFC: Dive site UI

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen henrik at synth.no
Mon Apr 18 05:49:52 PDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Yeah, we did six versions of the dive site UI. We almost lost Tomaz as a
> contributor over this.
>
> I think I know which way this one will go.

Yes, because we tried insane over-engineered solutions instead of starting
with something simple and functions.  It's pretty sad (and I'm pretty sad)
that we ended up the way we did, with massive changes without proper
direction.

It took me awhile to create this RFC, because I know it was/is a heated
subject, and that you seem to not want to change this, no matter what.  But
I hope you at least should consider it, if more people chip in.

Henrik