Stupid Question

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Mon Apr 18 12:42:23 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

Am 17.04.16 um 23:47 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> Ha! Thank you. Come to think of it... adding direct sync from Subsurface-mobile to divelogs.de really shouldn't be THAT hard to add. The QML UI is remarkably easy to work with... We all know that I have oodles of time and no idea what to do with it, so I'll add that to my list. But this really shouldn't be hard at all...
>
> I'll create a trac ticket for it

Off course, I may be a bit biased, but I think that is an extremely
awesome idea! ;-)
I'd love that and push all the users to Subsurface mobile, I think I get
requests weekly for an android app, and those are only the users that
didn't read the FAQ...

Wish I had all the oodles of time you have ;-)

Rainer