Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:07:32 PDT 2016

On Monday 18 April 2016, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Cute. I like it. Just make sure that I can use variables to assign to this
> as the available buttons will change depending on context for us.
>
> Switching to a new API isn't really a big deal for us. I build all the
> binaries and we already have that little script that always pulls the
> latest upstream Kirigamit. It would be nice to have a grace period where
> both work, or you can make it a hard switch (I think that would require to
> go to version 2.x of Kirigami).

well, since is not even a final 1.0 yet i would prefer not to do a 2.0 now ;)
(i was actually planning to do a 2.0 when I'll port the whole thing to
QtQuickControls2 so after Qt 5.7 is out and around since a while)

so, if it would give problems, I can leave it in the form

Page {
        mainAction: Action {...}
        leftAction: Action {...}
        rightAction: Action {...}