Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 19 04:13:18 PDT 2016

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 2:01 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Monday 18 April 2016, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> When Sebastian and I first talked about using the "mobile components" for
>> Subsurface-mobile I explicitly agreed that I was happy with this being a
>> bit of "learning by doing" and at least initially being a moving target.
>>
>> I guess I was confused about the fact that the current version calls
>> itself 1.0 :-)
>
> ok, so now both syntaxes are supported, I'll remove the old one when
> subsurface is adapted
>
> the look and behavior of buttons can be tested and adjusted (that shouldn't
> involve further API changes),  as the current implementaton indeed is a bit
> cramped making side buttons difficult to hit

I take this to mean that you'd like me to create test binaries with the latest
Kirigami master?

That reminds me, I've had a number of iOS users ask to change things so
that the Back button was available even at the top level pages and then
used to quit the app (I didn't see this consistently done in other apps, but
it seems to make sense to me).