Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 19 04:39:34 PDT 2016

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 4:19 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday 19 April 2016, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> the look and behavior of buttons can be tested and adjusted (that
>>> shouldn't involve further API changes),  as the current implementaton
>>> indeed is a bit cramped making side buttons difficult to hit
>>
>> I take this to mean that you'd like me to create test binaries with the
>> latest Kirigami master?
>
> would be cool :)

As I go through our sources I notice that for Subsurface-mobile the new
syntax isn't really better (but that's because we do weird things with pages
that have multiple states). That isn't to say that I suddenly no longer like
the new syntax - it's just an observation.

>> That reminds me, I've had a number of iOS users ask to change things so
>> that the Back button was available even at the top level pages and then
>> used to quit the app (I didn't see this consistently done in other apps,
>> but it seems to make sense to me).
>
> ok, thanks, makes sense, pushed it

Thanks
The wonder of time zones. Just because here it's the middle of the night
doesn't mean that others aren't around working as well :-)