Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 19 05:26:35 PDT 2016

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 5:12 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> So I've played with this on my phone and I'm not super excited with how
> close the actions are together. Can you side install Android apps on your
> phones, Marco and Thomas, so you can see this? I don't really want to
> push this to my unsuspecting testers, but could easily make an APK
> available

The APK is available: http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.1278-release-arm.apk

Here's the relevant screen shot, though:

This is an old Nexus 7; if I have my index finger hovering over the button it easily covers all three icons; yes, I can make it hit the right part of the button, but boy does that feel "tight".