4.5.6 plans

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 20 00:07:00 PDT 2016

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> Just tested with both the Petrel and OSTC3+ with the Bluetooth download
mode with this build.
> Petrel worked fine.
> Ostc3+ (firmware 2.03) still crashes subsurface.

Please re-download (sorry, same version number because only the
libdivecomputer component changed).

I hope that this is fixed, now.

Thanks for all the testing.

/D

No more crashes, bluetooth downloading all fixed, thank you.

I did happen to notice that the ostc3 downloads are missing the extra data
deco info, eg:

  <extradata key='Deco model' value='ZH-L16-GF' />
  <extradata key='Deco model info' value='GF 40/70' />

That used to be downloaded.
That data is still correctly downloaded for the Petrel.

Not a big deal and may not be worth holding the release for?

Steve