TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 21 07:11:01 PDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 09:40:30AM +0200, Bertrand HEMARD wrote:
> Ok, thanks for your answer.
>
> At this moment, functions are all ok… your revisions come faster than my testing ;)

Yeah, I should slow down creating these releases - the thing is, every time I fix a bug, I like to show the person who reported the bug that we are making progress...

> The only trouble, was the login and password window on my iphone4S for cloud credentials : filling without seeing our typing…

There is still an issue with sometimes the keyboard opening and the content shifting up twice as far as it needs to and therefore the screen being blank. Is this what you are describing?