freedom log issue

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Apr 25 10:32:43 PDT 2016

Alexandre,

> On 25.04.2016, at 16:59, ALEXANDRE FOX <alex.multi3s at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> as we briefly speak on FB there is a report of subsurface bug with dive soft freedom.
>
> the bug is on two different units on same dive.
>
> dive is deep descent and ascent rate are very fast that may be the origine of the bug
>
> please find in attach file the two logs.

thank you very much for your report. Independent of the fact that this profile does not look very healthy, subsurface should display it properly. There seems to be a problem with our importer for DLF files: After subsurface read the file, the time stamps of the samples go to 69min into the dive but then for some strange reason jump back to 60min.

Miika, do you have any idea?

Best
Robert