no cloud mode and offline by default

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 30 17:10:22 PDT 2016

-1352 is on its way to both Android and iOS testers.

This has my attempts to create a no-cloud mode and to start out in offline
mode by default.

I assume that this is broken in various scenarios that I didn't think to
test; given my current degree of distraction with that thing usually
referred to as my "day job" the code has been created in fits and starts
over more than a week, so be careful out there... I don't think it will
eat your kitten but it might microwave your data in creative ways.

Feedback welcome.