Some windows font testing please

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:30:22 PDT 2016

On 3 Aug 2016 22:27, "Robert Helling" <helling at lmu.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> On 03.08.2016, at 11:31, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> the safest bet is to use actual images in the HTML instead special font
glyphs.

> only when I checked the second time, I realized, the problem is not one
of the arrows, it is the “fat hyphen”. We could simply replace that with an
ordinary dash (minus sign) which should be present in any font.

> What do you think?

I assumed the offending characters were the arrows and was going to try to
find a reasonable replacement from the Vista character set. But if it's
just the fat hyphen, replacing with a dash is ideal.

Rick