Transition WebKit to WebEngine

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 10 14:59:00 PDT 2016

> On Aug 10, 2016, at 11:30 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I started to work on the transition to WebEngine, here is what I got so far: <0001-Start-transition-from-QWebKit-to-QWebEngine.txt>

Awesome, Robert. Really appreciated. I was halfway through writing my response, suggesting
to talk to Tomaz and Lubomir, and as I’m typing this both of them already responded.
You guys are GREAT.

I’m on family vacation on Maui. Did some diving with my 15yo nephew, had two of the three
dive computers I had with me fail, so on the last dive my nephew had the one remaining
working dive computer (Suunto EON Steel) which showed the tank pressure in my tanks. He
also had a manual SPG as part of his rented gear. So I kept swimming over to check the
pressure in my tank :-)
I was very impressed with the Suunto hoseless transmitter. We kept reasonably close (but not
THAT close) and I have almost uninterrupted pressure data for the dive…

Anyway, I have responded to a few emails but haven’t triggered any builds or applied any patches.
I’ll try to get to that later today.