Bug 971

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 10 16:12:38 PDT 2016

[2016-08-11 00:42:35 +0200] Robert Helling:
> sorry if I got this wrong. He says he uses manjaro. I had never heard of that and googled where I found that it’s Arch based, where I (erroneously) stopped reading and concluded that it must be you.

I see.

Manjaro is essentially one person that took Arch, changed the name, and
messed with anything they felt like, often creating subtle issues in the
process. I would not recommend it, and it is definitely not supported by
Arch Linux.

The official subsurface package in Arch switched to Qt5 a year and a
half ago. So what a Qt4 build is doing in Manjaro, I don't know...

Cheers.

--
Gaetan