Please add me as a tester for the IOS app

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Aug 13 14:55:08 PDT 2016

If I can figure out how to build working binaries on my new Mac, yes.
Right now the identical scripts, running against identical sources, create binaries that fail to create a window on iOS and i have not the slightest idea why.
The previous laptop is no longer in my possession (and anyway, had been reformatted), so until I manage to figure out why things don't work, I can't provide new binaries...

Sent from my phone