Subsurface-mobile status update

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 06:13:06 PDT 2016

> On 14 Aug 2016, at 06:29, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>

> I still haven't managed to make the latest Kirigami work. And I don't think I'll finish that today as I'm jet lagged and about to fall asleep on my keyboard. But at least our iOS testers should be able to continue to use Subsurface-mobile.

When you add Marcos patch "use-kirigami-built-in-static-mode” and work out some of the missing parts it builds properly.
But the app crashes on launch due to not being able to find the Kirigami components.

> I think I asked this before - is there anyone else who is even able to build on iOS? Tomaz no longer has his Mac. Anyone else?

Once the Kirigami issue has been solved I should be able to build and test the iOS version as well.