Subsurface-mobile status update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 14 08:17:06 PDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 05:06:09PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Am 14.08.2016 um 08:53 schrieb Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de>:
> >
> >  Will try again these days.
>
> I can confirm that I am able to build operational iOS binaries from latest master. I have not tried to update kirigami, yet.

OK, that's good. Thanks, Robert.

Now the question is "do you want to pay the extortion fee to Apple to
become a developer?" if yes, I think I should be able to somehow add you
to the Subsurface team and hopefully we can both create working signed
binaries...

What I find interesting, though, is that for me on my new laptop I wasn't
able to create working binaries. The fact that you were able to do so
means that maybe I should just blow away the whole development tree there
and start from scratch and maybe things will work.

Which version of Qt are you working with?