Subsurface-mobile status update

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Aug 14 08:42:02 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

I have already paid the fee (not realizing you don’t need it if you only want to deploy to your own device). My appleID is helling at atdotde.de

> What I find interesting, though, is that for me on my new laptop I wasn't
> able to create working binaries. The fact that you were able to do so
> means that maybe I should just blow away the whole development tree there
> and start from scratch and maybe things will work.
>
> Which version of Qt are you working with?

I am still on Qt 5.5 (which also means that may of the QWebEngine things are not there, yet. But that’s another story. I had 5.6 installed at some point but for some reason I cannot remember moved it away). I should probably soon go to 5.7.

At which stage did you fail? I have to change one item in Info.plist.in to say I am me and not you, though. Is there anything I should try first?

Best
Robert