Subsurface-mobile status update

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sun Aug 14 12:38:27 PDT 2016

On 14.08.2016 06:29, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I still haven't managed to make the latest Kirigami work. And I don't think I'll finish that today as I'm jet lagged and about to fall asleep on my keyboard. But at least our iOS testers should be able to continue to use Subsurface-mobile.

Btw: Kirigami 1.0 has been released four days ago [1] and you can find the
download link to the release tarball in our wiki [2]. We currently consider
Kirigami on iOS "experimental" both because we don't have any iOS developers and
because you guys are still having trouble with it on iOS.
That said, of course we hope to get to a point where we can make the iOS support
official, so we hope we can fix these problems together.
Marco is currently unavailable, but will return sometime next week and will
hopefully find time to look into this.
The Kirigami release seems to have sparked quite some interest, so maybe some of
the people who have offered to help us have experience with iOS development.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1]
https://dot.kde.org/2016/08/10/kdes-kirigami-ui-framework-gets-its-first-public-release