Subsurface-mobile on Android

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:45:58 PDT 2016

On 29 Aug 2016 04:55, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> It seems that when I pushed the latest build (the one that works on
Nougat) to production, things started to fail for a few of our users. And
of course instead of sending email to ask for help, we are getting one and
two star reviews instead. Great.

That's annoying. The way the Android store is set up, it makes it much
easier to review than send an email. Having said that, no 2star reviews are
showing up for me.

> Anyway… could those on Android try if they can reproduce it? One person
contacted me by email and the logs on his system are just strange…

> Of course it works on the two Android phones I have tested it on (Nexus
6P with 6.0.1 and 5X with 7.0)

The latest daily is working fine on my Galaxy S6, Android 6.01

Rick