Retrospective gradient factors on real dives

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Dec 10 00:31:52 PST 2016

Hi,

> Am 10.12.2016 um 00:08 schrieb Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se>:
>
> My quick experiment showed that with 2s sample rate its just to much
> noise to actually see anything. 10s sample rate isn't really there
> either. I think the value needs some smoothing, like a running average
> or something to make sense.
>
> I'm too tired to hack that up right now, but if you would like to do it,
> be my guest.

I continued on you experiment. I changed your code to

Then I ListPlot these values in mathematica:

I think this is quite an interesting plot (x axis is depth, y axis momentary gf) for one of my dives. Put it also shows that this is clearly not linear, not even the last bit, the ascent from say 20m. I would love to see this for some of your dives. Would you mind mailing me some sample xml’s with interesting deco profile?

Best
Robert