4.6 - what's still missing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 11 19:31:26 PST 2016

> On Dec 11, 2016, at 7:26 PM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 11 Dec 2016 15:00, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>
> In a hopefully not entirely vain hope that maybe, just maybe I might have a little
> more spare time the last two weeks of the year... what needs to get fixed before
> 4.6 can be released?
>
> I reported some issues with preferences not being saved or restored a few weeks ago.
> http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2016-November/026623.html <http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2016-November/026623.html>
>
> I haven't had a chance to check recently, but I don't think this has been fixed.

Ideally for each of the issues you found, both a fix and a test case should be written.

I will try to cut a Beta 1 tonight. Maybe this way it will get some more broader testing.

I've spent the day trying to fix the AppImage problem - I don't think I succeeded. But
in the process I changed quite a bit about the infrastructure that I use to build the AppImage,
so that's at least progress.

I also pushed the latest strings to Transifex.