4.6 Beta 1

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:37:21 PST 2016

On 13-12-2016 02:25, Steve wrote:
> I'd love it if people could spend some time testing this. Assuming the builds aren't completely hosed I'd love to announce this tomorrow.

I'm running latest appimage on my Arch machine. A few things I've noticed:

- I had to install libselinux in order to run the appimage;

- some translated strings are not integrated on the image yet (e.g.
preferences);

- I still have a seg fault when trying to edit the cylinder on my dives
(Thomaz did you had a chance of looking into it?).

I'll keep testing...

Cheers:

Pedro