Beta announcement

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Dec 26 11:54:14 PST 2016

> On Dec 26, 2016, at 9:10 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Good point. I'm not positive enough. How about now?
>
> That's better. Didn't spot anything else that would need to be fixed...

Fixed the grammar error (Linus would never forgive me), added a picture,
and posted the announcement on FB, G+ and ScubaBoard. Feel free to
post elsewhere as well - given the algorithms at FB and G+, re-sharing of
the announcement posts apparently greatly increases their reach (the
more people re-share, the higher the percentage of the people who
"follow" Subsurface who will actually ever get to see this announcement
to begin with).

Thanks