Beta announcement

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Dec 29 08:59:47 PST 2016

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 1:40 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <henrik at synth.no> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se <mailto:glance at acc.umu.se>> wrote:
>
> Time to setup patchwork[1]?
>
> //Anton
>
> 1. http://jk.ozlabs.org/projects/patchwork/ <http://jk.ozlabs.org/projects/patchwork/>
>
> Or just use GitHub pull requests, like any other sane project :D  (*ducks*)
>
> It's become pretty good lately, with integrated reviews.

That's exactly my plan.
I will give up on trac as bug tracker and use github issues. And I will encourage people
to send me pull requests instead of sending patches.

github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface

This needs work, of course. Changes to the Readme, changes to our web site, lots of
stuff. But since you brought it up, yes, that's where I'm going.