Building on OSX

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:07:13 PST 2016

How does one build Subsurface on OSX? I'm trying to build the latest git
version. I've followed the instructions on the webpage, but I now get the
following message:

CMake Error at /Users/user/Qt/5.6/clang_64/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26
(find_package):

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5WebKitWidgets"

  with any of the following names:

    Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake

    qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or

  set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above

  files.  If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development package or

  SDK, be sure it has been installed.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  CMakeLists.txt:193 (find_package)