Crash Mobile build 758 on Android 5.1.1

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:38:52 PST 2016

On 3 Feb 2016 20:35, "Willem Ferguson" <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>
wrote:

> On 01/02/2016 13:05, Rick Walsh wrote:
>>

>> I submitted a patch that moves the dive number back up, wraps the text
fields, and doesn't right-align the dive number. I'm hoping that covers all
bases.

>> Please test, especially Willem and David, who were the ones that could
create the issue. Out of curiosity, how is the date and time displayed on
your devices? Is it possible that the locale is making the date longer than
it is for the rest of us? My last dive's date is displayed as 'Sat 30 Jan
2016 12:31 PM'. I doubt that's the cause, because David's log says his
locale is en-GB, which I expect would be similar to my en-AU. Obviously,
spelling out the full day, month, or including seconds would make a
significant difference.

>> Rick
>>
> Rick,
> Unfortunately build 766 crashes in the same way as the previous versions
did. Build 763  is ok, though.   :-(((

The 766 daily crashes for me too. But if I build it myself it's ok. I don't
know why. 769 (current master, no daily apk) is also ok if I build it
myself.

Rick