Crash Mobile build 758 on Android 5.1.1

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 3 02:01:09 PST 2016

On 03-02-16 10:38, Rick Walsh wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2016 20:35, "Willem Ferguson"
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
> >
> > On 01/02/2016 13:05, Rick Walsh wrote:
> >>

> >> I submitted a patch that moves the dive number back up, wraps the
> text fields, and doesn't right-align the dive number. I'm hoping that
> covers all bases.
> >>
> >> Please test, especially Willem and David, who were the ones that
> could create the issue. Out of curiosity, how is the date and time
> displayed on your devices? Is it possible that the locale is making
> the date longer than it is for the rest of us? My last dive's date is
> displayed as 'Sat 30 Jan 2016 12:31 PM'. I doubt that's the cause,
> because David's log says his locale is en-GB, which I expect would be
> similar to my en-AU. Obviously, spelling out the full day, month, or
> including seconds would make a significant difference.
> >>
> >> Rick
> >>
> > Rick,
> > Unfortunately build 766 crashes in the same way as the previous
> versions did. Build 763  is ok, though.   :-(((
>
> The 766 daily crashes for me too. But if I build it myself it's ok. I
> don't know why. 769 (current master, no daily apk) is also ok if I
> build it myself.

Just to be sure. The crash you are talking about occurs when selecting a
dive-detail from the divelist, right?

Just tried this, on android 5.1.1 using Dirk's built -766 apk (so built
with Qt 5.6.0, instead of most home builders 5.5). No crash. I did a
full new install, so wiped the current one, put in new credentials. etc.

best,

--jan