[RFC] dive merging with 0 depth

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:49:27 PST 2016

Should we be merging dives with zero depth? I do not see any real
reason to have the check in place, but it would not be the first time
I am missing something. Of course, it does not really make sense to
have dives with zero depth, but as the bug report is from importing,
it really makes even less sense to have a 0 depth dive multiple times
in the log.

0001 is the actual change, indentation fix is postponed to 0002 to
show the change clearly.

miika